Custom application development is meant for designing software that has been designed and programmed for a specific function/need. While all software developed using application development is technically custom, the difference is that packaged applications were designed with a general set of features to be used by a broad range of users. Custom application development is capable of producing practically any feature you may desire for your site. Time and money are virtually the only limiting factors.
Quality planning and design is the key to successful Custom application development.
It can give your site unique and valuable features, but make sure the return is worth the cost.
Allzone IT Solutions Custom application development, offer an opportunity to develop a competitive advantage by using technology in a more productive or effective way than your competitors. It does not have to be expensive. These solutions can become an efficient method for both industry leaders and small companies to reduce expenses and retain a competitive advantage.
Allzone IT Solutions provides total flexibility in terms of Custom application development — the process is essentially “Client Driven.” It is important to remember that a well-designed database should provide the end product that is tailored to meet both your professional and practical business needs and therefore serve its intended purpose.
The Custom application development process normally includes, but is not limited to:
- Comprehensive & detailed analysis of the business needs
- Preparation of design specifications
- Initial design concept
- Client support (Training & support material provided)
- Ongoing development & maintenance
Microsoft defines .Net as the strategy for connecting information, systems, and devices through Web services. .Net technology is integrated throughout Microsoft products. .Net technologies use Web services to help enhance the computing experience with highly integrated communications and information.
Microsoft .Net is a platform comprising servers, clients, and services. Its toolset consists of Visual Studio .Net, the Tablet PC, and the .Net My Services. Microsoft .Net was designed to address the customer needs about how applications will be built, deployed, and operated. Microsoft .Net was built for integration through XML Web services using protocols and file formats such as SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol), WSDL (Web Services Description Language), and UDDI (Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration).
A Web service-based IT architecture can be developed and deployed with a set Microsoft.Net products and tools: servers, web services development tools, applications to use them. .NET technologies are supported throughout the family of Microsoft products, including the Windows Server System, the Windows XP desktop operating system, and the Microsoft Office System.
Though Microsoft has been claiming that .Net is about open and interoperable web services, when in the other opinion Microsoft is already making their web services closed and proprietary.
The main strong points of .Net technologies are:
- Integrated toolset.
- Simpler programming model.
- Language neutrality.
Allzone IT Solutions capabilities in .NET include:
- ASP. NET
- Web Services
- Web Forms
- ADO. NET
- COM Interop
- .NET Windows Services
- WMI (Windows Management Interface) on .NET
- SQL Server .NET
- Mobile Internet Toolkit
Our .Net Services Include:
- Designing & Programming using .NET
- Migration of web based & stand-alone applications to .NET
- Development, Support & Enhancement of existing applications in .NET
- Porting of Legacy applications to .NET based application
- Windows Application Development in .NET
Java Enterprise Platform
The Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2ee) defines the standard for developing multi-tier enterprise applications.
Enterprise Edition (J2ee) defines a standard architecture that is delivered as the following elements:
- Application Programming Model
- J2ee Platform
- J2ee Compatibility Test Suite
- J2ee Reference Implementation
The J2ee platform consists of standardized, modular components, by providing a complete set of services to those components, and by handling many details of application behavior automatically, without complex programming.
The J2ee platform takes advantage of many features of the Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE), such as “Write Once, Run Anywhere” portability, JDBC API for database access, CORBA technology for interaction with existing enterprise resources, and a security model that protects data even in internet applications. Building on this base, the Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition adds full support for Enterprise JavaBeans components, Java Servlets API, JavaServer Pages and XML technology. The J2ee standard includes complete specifications and compliance tests to ensure portability of applications across the wide range of existing enterprise systems capable of supporting the J2ee platform. In addition, the J2ee specification now ensures Web services interoperability through support for the WS-I Basic Profile.
The Java technology is an open technology. The Java technology recognizes the network's heterogeneous nature and is supported on all the operating systems and chip architectures. A strict security model was designed into Java from the beginning. Java supports not only Web services, but also other kinds of services like wireless data services and services on demand. Java supports Web services technologies like XML, SOAP and UDDI was listed in an Evans Data Corporation Developer Survey as the number one tool used by developers to build Web services.
The main strong points of J2ee technology include:
- A simplified architecture, which is based on standard components, services and clients that takes advantage of the write-once, run-anywhere Java technology.
- Services providing integration with existing systems, including Java DataBase Connectivity (JDBC); Java Message Service (JMS); Java Connector Architecture (JCA); Java Interface Definition Language (Java IDL); the JavaMail API; and Java Transaction API (JTA and JTS) for reliable business transactions.
- Scalability to meet demand, by distributing containers across multiple system and using database connection pooling, for example
- A better choice of application development tools and components from vendors providing standard solutions
- A flexible security model that provides single sign-on support, integration with legacy security schemes, and a unified approach to secure application components.
At Allzone IT Solutions we develop dynamic database driven websites equipped with the latest web technologies like ASP, PHP, Cold fusion and Perl.
PHP is a server-side embedded scripting language. In non-technical terms: a PHP processor is run on the Linux server. When a page is requested that contains PHP, the processor translates and executes all the commands in the page, and then outputs the result to the browser as regular HTML. Because this translation occurs on the server, a page written with PHP is viewable with any browser, on any operation system.
Apart from the fact that it is freely distributed, Linux’s functionality, adaptability and robustness, has made it the main alternative for proprietary Unix and Microsoft operating systems.
Embedded Software Development
Our team of embedded software development professionals provides the necessary skill in helping companies bring products to market. This is a very specialized area of software development and requires a high degree of technical expertise.
Embedded Systems are computers that are enclosed (embedded) in customized hardware. Examples of embedded control systems would be portable medical equipment, cellular phones, police, fire, emergency communications equipment, laboratory test equipment, robotic equipment and manufacturing monitoring of assembly lines. Software for embedded systems has to have a small size and often has to work in real-time. Our experience in embedded solutions enables us to provide high quality services of developing software for embedded systems.
Our embedded software experience includes:
- Distributed software architectures for multi-processor systems
- Development of high-availability and fault-tolerant embedded software solutions
- Proprietary and industry standard embedded operating systems
- Product verification testing of complex embedded systems, including the development of automated test environments
We use the following software tools and components:
- Up-to-date case tools and methods of project management
- Programming languages : C/C++, Java, Python, Perl, Ruby and PHP
- Cross-platform libraries : Qt/QtEmbedded, wxWidgets, Boost, ACE and JFace